Does any of the following apply to you:
- When you see a device for the first time you ask yourself: “what connectors does it have? “.
- Smart Home – done!
- You have sensors, connectors, cables, Raspberry Pi lying around your room.
- IoT + DIY = FUN
- Your favorite TV show is “How it’s made”.
If the answer is yes, then apply for this position. It’s simple as that.
Some combination of the following criteria is welcome:
- Student or post graduate of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics…
- Familiarity with some programming language like: Python, C, Java.
- Familiarity with some IoT OS like: RIOT, Thingsquare Mist, Saphire OS, Nimbits etc.
- Familiarity with some open-source platforms like: Kaa, SiteWhere, Eclipse Kura etc.
- Familiarity with some platforms like: Goolge Cloud IoT, Azure IoT Hub, AWS IoT etc.
We offer you:
- A chance to work with an outstanding team, including 1000+ software engineers
- A great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- A multitude of existing projects to work on and resources supported by over 30 strategic partnerships with leading vendors and technology providers
- A dynamic environment within a technologically advanced organization that has led the regional IT industry for over 25 years
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning of status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge
Come join our Simple Lab – where complex problems get simple solutions.
Location: LjubljanaAPPLY FOR THIS JOB